Friday, July 25, 2008

Time Goes By Fast



Six months has gone by so fast, it feels like it was just yesterday that we were bringing Olivia home from the hospital on a -5 degree day and she was barely able to fit in her car seat. Now I can barely carry her from the door to the car without my back hurting. I am sad to see her growing up so fast but I am super thankful that she is progressing so well. Our once 3 lbs 9 oz baby is now 12 lbs 5 oz and growing. One of her favorite things to do (and brad's) is to go back to sleep with us in the morning for her morning nap. I know it is a very bad habit and dangerous but we just can't help it. Brad has loved to snuggle with her since the day we brought her home, and would do it all time if that was an option. I just can't believe how big she has gotten when I see her laying next to him.

7 comments:

Elise said...

Oh man! Such cute pictures! I can't believe how tiny she was in that car seat! Time does go by fast. She sure is a little sweetheart.

the heiner family said...

Holy Crap Jackie! You have really keeping up with your blog! I am so proud of you! Olivia really has grown so much! She was an adorable newborn(which as you know, I rarely think such things) and I think she just gets cuter and cuter as time goes by!

Mariley Johnson said...

I'm glad you mentioned that Olivia loves to sleep with Brad, because I was noticing a trend in the pictures. Too cute.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog. Olivia is probably the cutest and best dressed little girl ever. I hope I get to see her in person sometime!

Amy F. said...

Hey guys! She is so beautiful!! I remember hearing you had her early, and that was the last I'd heard. I'm glad to be able to see how big and healthy she is!!
The sleeping in bed thing -that's funny because many a mornings have Shawn and I TRIED to get Dax to lay or fall alseep with us, but he is just restless, and wants his own bed. Too funny! Hopefully he'll be a little cuddler when he gets older.
Glad to be in touch with you guys and I'm so glad I get to see you through your blog! Congrats on little Olivia!

Todd, Christy, and Co. said...

Jackie! It's Christy- Todd's wife. Your abandoned hair stylist! You look Great- and Olivia is Gorgeous! She is such a cute little girl! It is definately so much fun having girls and getting to dress them up cute! I am so excited to check up on you guys now- I just found your blog off of Amy's! I am so glad you are all doing good and that Olivia is healthy and Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys someday!

Melissa said...

so cute. She really has grown so big!