Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Friends

It is that time of year again in VG, the moving trucks are on there way to take our friends away.

After living here for 4 years, you think that it would get easier, but it doesn't. We have made some WONDERFUL friends here and I hate having to say goodbye to them. I am so grateful to have lived in VG, I have met so many people here and some of my best friends here. As you all move away in your different directions, I just wanted to say thank you for being my friends or better yet our family here in NE. I have learned so much from each one of you. I am going to miss you all. I hope when you think of your time here in VG, you'll think of us. Thanks for all the good times!!!!

PS. I am not sure if I have pictures of all of you, but know that we love each and everyone of you!


2 comments:

Alyson said...

Jackie, you are so sweet. I am jealous that you guys get to stay in VG a little longer. This is such a great place full of great people and I think that it is a bitter sweet time for so many. We are still here thru June so we need to hang out.

Creative Corner said...

Hey! It sure makes me miss VG. I still dont have the kind of friends you make there. It was so much fun, how much longer will you be there? Any idea? Olivia is so cute, and you are hot! I can not believe how long your hair is! Mine just doenst seem to grow! We miss you!