Friday, June 19, 2009

Go Sun Devils!!!



As much as I complain that living in the big O isn't fun, it can be quite fun. Last night, Brad got us tickets to see ASU play UNC in the CWS. Although, it was blazing hot outside, we had so much fun.

Olivia had her first snow cone (or3) and these nice guys sitting behind us were feeding her french fries. At first we were a little disappointed, it was the 6th inning and ASU still wasn't even up on the board, but we made our own fun. Olivia loved doing the wave and she really got into it. We also had fun watching the right side of GA get in trouble and some people even got kicked out.

It was pretty boring until ASU hit a grand slam with no outs. They ended up scoring 7 runs that inning. Talk about exciting! We were so sad to have to leave the game early, but Olivia needed to get to bed and we still had to walk home. Thankfully ASU ended up winning the game.

Thanks Brad for taking us, we wish we could go to the game tonight and to Scott for giving us a ride home.

2 comments:

the heiner family said...

Aw man! I am so jeallous! I knew I would mis you guys but I had no idea that I would miss Omaha! The summers are the best there!

ashley said...

Maybe if I ever came to visit you, I could have seen that game in person instead of on TV. I wouldn't have wanted to leave early, though. That is pretty sweet you were there. Long live Omaha and go Devils!